Started in 2013 in Hong Kong, The Wine Guild now consists of two wine shops and an online platform. With a focus on organic farming, The Wine Guild provides access toa direct network of sustainable winemakers and delivers wines from all regions of France.
To cope with our expansion and gain market shares, we are looking for multi-skilled candidates to help us with our operations, business development, and marketing.
The selected candidate will be working primarily as a shop manager.
– Manage the daily operations of the wine shop (including cleaning and organizing wine shelves, organize deliveries, etc…)
– Engage with customers about wine.
– Facilitate wine tastings in store and generate sales.While working at the shop, the selected candidates will also focus on the following tasks:
Business development :
-Find new opportunities to promote the wines outside the store by collaborating with restaurants, bars, or other venues through wine tastings, wine dinners, and event sponsorship.
– Work on a day-to-day basis with the company director on the marketing strategy related to events, social media, and EDM.
-Website back-end management
-CRM data management (offline and online integration)
-Create newsletter content and monitor the email automat ion strategy.
– Strong interpersonal skills, polite and pro-active
– Sales-driven, positive, self-motivated, independent-Must have an experience working in wine sales.-
Experienced in handling social media and willing to learn digital marketing
– WSET 3 or equivalent qualification is preferred.
– Fluent in English
Poste à pouvoir au plus vite
Durée minimum : 6 mois
Durée maximum : 12 mois